From now on, with adapted regulations, Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) shipments are accepted to Bandar Abbas with a transit via Dubai, Jebel Ali.
Several changes have found place in the customs- and regulations law during the time this service was not operating. The information below has to be mentioned on the Bill of Lading:
• 10–digit Meli Card No. when de consignee in Iran is an individual person
• 11-digit Identification Code when the consignee in Iran is a company or transit company
• 8-digit GS Code of the cargo for individuals as well as companies
Besides, the underneath conditions are applicable:
• IMO (dangerous goods) are not accepted yet as LCL shipment
• Closed shipments and overweight shipments will be controlled as per case
Sailings will be available on a weekly base departing from Rotterdam Port in transit with Jebel Ali of approximately 22 days.